IMail Server / IMail Secure Server
Messaging Solutions for small to medium businesses.
IMail Server provides our customers the most advanced messaging solutions they need without the high costs of other enterprise-class servers. The edge anti-spam filter provided by CYREN protects businesses and improves efficiency by reducing downtime spent dealing with spam.
Reliable. Affordable. Hassle-free.
IMail Server is a complete email messaging solution designed for small to mid-sized businesses and is backed by the industry’s best technical support team.
IMail Server is a complete Windows email server with SMTP, POP, IMAP, LDAP, and List Server. IMail users can send and receive email using any standards-based client, including Microsoft Outlook®, Outlook Express®, or Eudora®. Or, users can access email via IMail’s customizable Web messaging.
Licenses are available in packages for 10, 25, 100, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,500 and unlimited users. Increase your users as your needs change. IMail can also be purchased with or without a Service Agreement.
IMail Secure Server
The Leading and Time-Tested Secure Email Server
IMail Secure Server removes the sometimes unnecessary features of collaboration and instant messaging so that it can focus solely on email security through industry leading anti-spam and anti-virus technologies.
DESIGNED FOR SECURITY
IMail Secure Server removes the sometimes unnecessary features of collaboration and instant messaging so that it can focus solely on performing secure email server functions. IMail Secure Mail Server is built with industry leading anti-spam and anti-virus technologies.
IMail Secure Server provides the following advanced security protection:
- Integrated CYREN Anti-Spam
- Integrated CYREN Anti-Virus
- Integrated CYREN Virus Outbreak Detection
DESIGNED AS A GATEWAY
A mail gateway is a server that is set up in front of your organization’s primary mail server, and serves as a buffer for the internal mail server against the hazards of the internet.
Using IMail Secure Server can serve numerous possible purposes:
- To process and filter all incoming mail before it is passed on to the internal mail server that delivers the messages. This can include spam and virus filtering, along with other types of filtering as discussed further below.
- To reduce the amount of traffic to your primary mail server.
- To enhance security on your network. An e-mail gateway provides a barrier between your internal network and the internet. Set up correctly, a gateway minimizes the access to your internal network should it ever become compromised.